- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
- Pakistan Women Teams announced for Australia Tour & 17th Asian Games to be...
T 20 and ODI Squads for West Indies Tour 2011
Lahore April 6, 2010: Pakistan Cricket Board announces the squads for the T20 and ODI series, for the Tour of The West Indies. Chairman National Selection Committee forwarded the names which were approved by Chairman PCB.
The Tour consists of a solitary T20 International, 5 ODI’s, and 2 Test Matches. The Series will commence with the only T20 International to be played at the Beausejour Stadium in St. Lucia on April 21. The ODI matches start from April 23rd with the first two matches to be played in St. Lucia while the 3rd and 4rth matches will be played at Barbados. The fifth ODI will be held at Guyana.
The Team for the Test Matches starting from May 12 will be announced later.
T20 & ODI Squad
|1||Shahid Afridi (Captain)|
|16||M. Salman (W. Keeper)|
Team Management for West Indies Tour 2011:
|Intikhab Alam||Team Manager|
|Waqar Younis||Team Coach|
|Aaqib Javed||Bowling Coach|
|Shahid Aslam||Asst. Team Manager|