- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
The first meeting of the newly formed Interim Management Committee of PCB
Lahore : 24th October 2013. The first meeting of the newly formed Interim Management Committee (IMC) of PCB was held under the chairmanship of Mr. Najam Sethi at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore. The other members who attended the meeting were: Mr. Shaharyar M. Khan, Mr. Naveed Akram Cheema, Mr. Zaheer Abbas, Mr. Haroon Rasheed, Mr. Subhan Ahmad (COO), Mr. Salman Naseer (Secretary to IMC) and Mr. Taffazul Rizvi (Legal Advisor PCB).
The IMC unanimously ratified the appointment of Mr. Najam Sethi as Chairman. The IMC was given an overview of various PCB legal issues leading up to the supersession of the Board and formation of IMC.
The IMC ratified various circular resolutions recently passed. The members debated upon the decision making processes and it was decided to defer the strategic decisions till the next meeting of IMC.
The Chairman briefed the members on the efforts made by PCB to seek some relief for Mohammad Amir which effort was duly acknowledged by the IMC.