- PCB condole the death of BOG member Amjad Latif's brother
- PCB Chairman Shaharyar M. Khan presides over a meeting of the Board's...
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 1-day tournament 2014-15
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 3-day tournament 2014-15
- Squads for Inter Region Under-19 One Day and Three Day tournaments 2014-15
The ministry of IPC in Pakistan has named Amir Tariq Zaman Khan as the PCB secretary
Lahore September 28,2013: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is in receipt of a notification by the Inter-Provincial Coordination Ministry issued in compliance of Para 15 of the Order of the Honourable Islamabad High Court dated 04-07-2013 in Writ Petition 22392/2013 titled Maj ® Ahmad Nadeem Sadal Vs Federation of Pakistan etc., whereby the Federal Government has appointed Mr. Amir Tariq Zaman, Additional Secretary Government of Pakistan, as Secretary of the PCB.
The Honourable Court in the said Order had directed “that the Federal Government may, appoint some official of the DMG Group, not below the rank of Additional Secretary, as Secretary of the PCB and all the officials in PCB who are of no utility be removed forthwith and amounts paid to them may be utilised for improving the cricket structure and welfare of cricketers.”
Mr Zaman will be meeting PCB Chairman Najam Sethi next week