- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
The Pakistan Cricket Board has received assurance from England & Wales Cricket Board
Lahore July 30, 2013: The Pakistan Cricket Board has received assurance from England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) that ECB has not passed any judgment on Pakistan Cricket and that ECB has not suggested that there was anything to be concerned about during the Pakistan Vs West Indies series. This was received in response to PCB’s query on a statement attributed to an ECB official which appeared in a British newspaper regarding allegations of fixing in the recently concluded Pakistan Vs West Indies series.
ECB has confirmed that their official has not stated that the series should be investigated. ECB has also approached the newspaper to seek a suitable clarification.
PCB maintains a zero tolerance approach towards corruption but also feels it to be its obligation to protect Pakistan cricket from baseless allegations