- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
The PCB has announced an increment in the salaries of mostly lower cadre employees
LAHORE - June 10, 2014: The PCB has announced an increment in the salaries of mostly lower cadre employees.
On the directives of PCB Chairman Najam Sethi, a Committee was formed for determining salary increments of staff, comprising Mr. Zaheer Abbas, Mr. Shakil Shaikh and Brig (R) Sajid Hameed.
The Committee, met here Tuesday and noted that most employees had not received any increments since 2011 and hence increases were long overdue. The committee made its recommendations to the Chairman PCB, who approved the same for implementation from 1st July 2014.
The PCB employees who will receive increments is 442 in number. The regional staff deployed in various regions who will receive increments is 232 in number. The average increase for PCB employees is around 10% while for regional staff it is around 14%. Of the total staff of both PCB and regions, around 85% are those with salaries of less than Rs. 50,000.
The cases of increase of salaries of PCB employees in higher cadre will be considered in due course.