- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
The spokesman of PCB wants to rebut a story attributed to him
Lahore November 10, 2012: The spokesman of Pakistan Cricket Board wants to rebut a story attributed to him and published in a section of media today about stopping Mohammad Yousaf and Shahid Afridi to take part in the on-going President's Trophy tournament.
It is stated for the correction of records that the applications for both the players have been received by the PCB and cricket committee of PCB is deliberating on them. No decision in this regard has been taken yet. The decision in this regard is expected soon.
It is pertinent to mention here that according to the rules, the last date for the submission of 20 player names by their respective departments to PCB was 24th September, 2012. Any request, thereafter, in relaxation of this rule, and any permission to include another name in the squad of a department has to be sought from the PCB.