- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day three
- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day two
- Officials for Pakistan v Sri Lanka and Afghanistan matches in UAE
- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day one
- The Pakistan T20 squad arrived at Dubai from Lahore today morning
12 Indians to play in Lankan League
COLOMBO - As many as 12 Indian cricketers, including the likes of Munaf Patel and Ravichandran Ashwin, are expected to feature in the first edition of the Sri Lankan Premier League (SLPL) scheduled to commence from July 19.
According to a report in 'islandcricket.com', Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has secured the services of several prominent overseas cricketers, including Chris Gayle and Kieron Pollard, who are currently engaged in the Indian Premier League.
Apart from Gayle, whose blistering strokeplay has put the Royal Challengers Bangalore at the top of the points table in the fourth edition of the IPL, SLPL is also expected to feature Daniel Vettori, whose IPL journey was cut short after a recurring knee injury. Among the Indian players on the SLPL radar, the inclusion of Patel and Ashwin besides Praveen Kumar. India is scheduled to visit England during July for a four-match Test series followed by a ODI event and a one-off Twenty20 match.
The other Indian players who figure in the list posted by the website include Dinesh Karthik, Irfan Pathan, Manish Pandey, Manoj Tiwary, Paul Valthaty, R Jadeja, Saurabh Tiwary, Umesh Yadav and Vinay Kumar.