PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), the national governing body for all cricket in Pakistan, is engaged in the promotion and development of world-class cricket in the country. PCB is seeking a dynamic individual with creative leadership, strategic, analytical, and managerial skills for the following position:
The Risk Manager is responsible for running the risk management function of the PCB which includes preparing the risk management strategy as well as overseeing the implementation of the strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing risk assessment; analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the Board.
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the organization.
- Liaising and coordinating with Heads of Departments, CEO and the Board of Governors as well as the Board Risk Management Committee
- Preparing regular reports for the management as well as the Board
- Maintaining a comprehensive risk register and taking all the necessary actions in his/her control to mitigate the risks
- Identifying potential threats to the financial stability of the PCB, including credit risk, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
- Designing and implements methods for avoiding potential threats using available risk metric software and personal knowledge of the industry.
Qualification & Skill Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or Risk Management (Professional certifications such as CRM/ERM/FRM are desirable but not mandatory).
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience in risk management function within a company or a consulting firm.
- Must possess knowledge of risk analysis, database management and risk metrics
- Must be a proven leader and manager, able to take charge and act assertively without guidance.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and compliance regulations will be ideal but is not compulsory.
- An understanding or experience of auditing techniques, accounting standards and principles will be ideal but is not compulsory.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at following address by submitting a CV with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 5 p.m. on 13 August, 2021.
PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Senior Manager HR
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan
Note: Clearly mention the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted / called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for the interview process.