- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
Abdul Razzaq and Shoaib Malik ruled out of T20 series against South Africa due to injuries
Lahore November 19, 2013: Owing to injuries, Abdur Razzaq and Shoaib Malik have been ruled out of the T-20 games and are returning home immediately.
The decision was taken by the tour selection committee after consultation with the team’s doctor and a South African doctor.
Razzaq suffered from a severe hamstring injury while training day before yesterday while Malik's hand injury was exacerbated because of the travel stress.
The tour selection committee has not asked for replacements.