- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
Elections of District Cricket Association (DCA) Mardan
Please refer to this office letter dated 10th January 2013 on the above noted subject.
2. The elections for the seats of President, Secretary & Treasurer of DCA Mardan are scheduled to be held on 16th January 2013 as per schedule issued by this office vide letter dated 10th January 2013 but in view of order dated 12th January 2013 passed by Additional District Judge II Mardan in an appeal titled “Al-Minar Cricket Club Vs President DCA Mardan & others”, the above elections are hereby postponed. Fresh schedule of election will be issued subject to the decision of the Court.
3. Please inform all voters and candidates accordingly.