- Appointment of Field, TV and Reserve umpires for Pakistan Vs Australia...
- PCB, LUMS collaborate to advance cricket
- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
Elections of Karachi City Cricket Association (KCCA) Postponed
Lahore January 15, 2014: Consequent upon an inquiry conducted by PCB, it is found that Syed Muhammad Ahmed, President Zone-V and Mr. Shahbaz Qureshi, Secretary Zone-V, KCCA are Government Servants being employees of District Municipal Corporation Korangi Karachi, as such, they are not eligible to hold the offices of President & Secretary respectively as per PCB rules.
Therefore, pursuant to the directions of competent authority, the above office bearers of Zone-V have been de-notified with effect from 15/1/2014 and the above seats i.e. President & Secretary Zone-V, KCCA have fallen vacant. The election schedule to fill the above vacant seats has been issued, which will be held on 28th February 2014.
The elections of KCCA scheduled to be held on 16/1/2014 has been postponed, which will be held after the elections of above office bearers of Zone-V and issuance of notification thereof. The next date of elections of KCCA will be intimated later on.