- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
- Chairman PCB congratulates Pakistan Women's Team on retaining gold medal
- PCB condoles the death of Asher Butt's father
Haroon Rashid Promoted Director Game Development
Lahore – February 17, 2014: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has promoted former Test cricketer Haroon Rashid as Director Game Development. Previously Haroon was serving as Head Youth Development at NCA.
In its previous meeting the Management Committee (MC) had decided to promote Haroon Rashid as Director Game Development against the vacant post.