- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
NZ bat first vs S.Africa in 3rd QF
New Zealand skipper Daniel Vettori on Friday won the toss and elected to bat first against South Africa in the third quarterfinal match at Shere Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur. South Africa welcome back Steyn, Morkel and de Villiers in the playing eleven. Tsotsobe and van Wyk misses have been left on the bench. For New Zealand Vettori and McCullum are back whereas there is no place for James Franklin. South Africa go into the quarter-final as Group B winners with five victories in six matches, while New Zealand finished fourth in Group A with four wins. The Proteas have crashed out three times in World Cup semi-finals, once in the quarter-final and another time in the first round, earning them the unwanted tag of cricket's perennial chokers. Teams: New Zealand: Daniel Vettori(c), Martin Guptill, Brendon McCullum(w), Jesse Ryder, Ross Taylor, Scott Styris, Kane Williamson, Nathan McCullum, Jacob Oram, Luke Woodcock, Tim Southee. South Africa: Graeme Smith(c), Hashim Amla, Jacques Kallis, AB de Villiers(w), Jean-Paul Duminy, Faf du Plessis, Johan Botha, Robin Peterson, Dale Steyn, Morne Morkel, Imran Tahir.