- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
Pakistan Cricket Board Director Security and Vigilance Tariq Parvez has resigned
Dated: May 2, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board Director Security and Vigilance Tariq Parvez has resigned from his position due to his personal reasons and other international commitments.
Chairman PCB Ch. Zaka Ashraf gave a farewell lunch in the honor of departing officer at NCA which COO, Director General, CFO and other Directors and General Managers attended.
Chairman PCB at the occasion appreciated the services of Mr. Parvez and wished him best for his future endeavors. Mr. Tariq Parvez thanked Chairman PCB and his team for having trust in him during his stay at PCB.