- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
The Department of Media Studies of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur visited NCA
Lahore February 13, 2013: The Department of Media Studies of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur visited National Cricket Academy, Lahore where they called on the PCB Chairman, Ch. Zaka Ashraf.
During a chat with the student, the PCB Chairman informed them that in the last one year, the success rate of the Pakistan team across all formats has been a phenomenal 80 per cent. The PCB is proactively pursuing all avenues to affect all-round improvement of our cricket.
“Another policy cornerstone has been constant modernization. And it clearly reflects at the National Cricket Academy – which is now acknowledged as one of the best nurturing places in the world not just for our budding talent, but for its Elite and Master Coach Education Programmes”.
“A biomechanics lab is being established at the NCA; this would make Pakistan the first in Asia to have such a lab. Soon a post-modern ProBatter machine shall also be installed here that could simulate bowlers from contemporary cricket for the benefit of our established and emerging batsmen”.
The Media Studies undergraduates were extremely impressed with the facilities at the NCA and the PCB’s development programmes