- 3rd Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Women Cricket Challenge Trophy T-20
- PEPSI-PCB Stars Program for U-16s Trails at National Stadium Karachi
- PCB setup a committee to scrutinize and evaluate the applications for...
- PCB announces induction of Zaheer Abbas & Moin Khan in PCB Team
- PCB condoles the death of Sheikh Khaliq Ahmed
The spokesman of PCB wants to rebut a story attributed to him
Lahore November 10, 2012: The spokesman of Pakistan Cricket Board wants to rebut a story attributed to him and published in a section of media today about stopping Mohammad Yousaf and Shahid Afridi to take part in the on-going President's Trophy tournament.
It is stated for the correction of records that the applications for both the players have been received by the PCB and cricket committee of PCB is deliberating on them. No decision in this regard has been taken yet. The decision in this regard is expected soon.
It is pertinent to mention here that according to the rules, the last date for the submission of 20 player names by their respective departments to PCB was 24th September, 2012. Any request, thereafter, in relaxation of this rule, and any permission to include another name in the squad of a department has to be sought from the PCB.