Lahore May 5, 2017: The Anti-Corruption Tribunal held its hearing today at the National Cricket Academy, Lahore and the following were in attendance:
1. Jus. (R) Asghar Haider (Chairman)
2. Lt. Gen. (R) Tauqir Zia (Member)
3. Mr. Wasim Bari (Member)
4. Mr. Khalid Latif, along with Mr. Badar Alam, Advocate
5. Mr. Taffazul Rizvi and Mr. Haider Ali Khan Advocates for PCB
6. Mr. Salman Naseer, GM Legal Affairs PCB
7. Col. (R) Mohammad Azam Khan, Head of PCB’s Vigilance and Security Department
Mr. Khalid Latif, through his counsel, Mr. Badar Alam filed his Answering Brief to PCB’s Opening brief and copies of the same were provided to PCB. Under the Code PCB may, if it so desires, file a Reply Brief to Mr. Khalid Latif’s Answering Brief by 10th May 2017.
At the hearing, Mr. Khalid Latif’s Counsel, Mr. Badar Alam requested that better copies of certain pages of PCB’s Opening Brief be provided. Upon directions of the Tribunal, the same were provided by PCB.