- Trials to Select Pakistan U-19 Team for three match ODI series against...
- Media accreditation process opens for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- Pakisan's second string upset Australia in four day
- Pakistan name squad for the first Test against Australia
- "The future of Pakistan women's cricket is really bright" : Sana Mir
Pakistan Cricket Board welcomes the decision taken in the Executive Board meeting of ICC held at Dubai
Lahore October 11, 2011: Pakistan Cricket Board welcomes the decision taken in the Executive Board meeting of ICC held at Dubai on October 10, 2011 that the next president of ICC will be nominated by Pakistan and Bangladesh.
According to the rotation policy this time it was the turn of PCB and BCB to nominate the candidate for ICC president before end of the year 2011.
In the Board meeting in Dubai it was decided that PCB and BCB will exercise their right to nominate the next ICC president as per the rotation policy.