- Appointment of Field, TV and Reserve umpires for Pakistan Vs Australia...
- PCB, LUMS collaborate to advance cricket
- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
BCCI has opened the Media Accreditation for the AIRTEL T20I and ODI series
BCCI has opened the Media Accreditation for the Members of the media who are interested to cover the AIRTEL T20 International and ODI series between India and Pakistan in Dec 2012 – Jan 2013.
Mediapersons from Pakistan wishing to cover the series should submit the form by Wednesday, 5 December 2012.
The BCCI’s policy pertaining to Media Accreditation (the guidelines are a part of the form), will be followed. Websites, radio stations, electronic news agencies and production houses will not be accredited, for instance.
Considering the large interest for the coverage only one reporter / one photographer / one cameraperson per organization will be accredited. It will not be possible to accredit additional representatives of the same organisations, given the numbers that are expected.
The link is http://mediaaccreditation.bcci.tv