- Trials to Select Pakistan U-19 Team for three match ODI series against...
- Media accreditation process opens for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- Pakisan's second string upset Australia in four day
- Pakistan name squad for the first Test against Australia
- "The future of Pakistan women's cricket is really bright" : Sana Mir
Commenting on a media release issued by Bangladesh Cricket Board on January 18, 2013
Lahore January 18, 2013: Commenting on a media release issued by Bangladesh Cricket Board on January 18, 2013, spokesman of Pakistan Cricket Board said, “In order to put the record straight, it is sated that PCB received no request from Bangladesh Cricket Board regarding release of its players for the auction of BPL.
“It should also be noted that the tour of Bangladesh to Pakistan in April 2008 was an FTP commitment and in no way a favor to PCB. It is pertinent to mention here that just before that tour, Zimbabwe and South Africa also visited Pakistan in the same period.
“As far as the first edition of BPL (2012) is concerned, the PCB cooperated with the BCB after then President BCB Mostafa Kamal made long-term commitments and understandings and requested the PCB to support their league. The release of the players on part of PCB was intended to make the inaugural tournament of the BCB a success.
“The PCB values its friendship with the BCB and has always supported the Bangladesh cricket in many ways. However it expects the BCB to reciprocate this support. The PCB respects the people of Bangladesh and wishes well for the development of cricket in their country.