- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day two
- Officials for Pakistan v Sri Lanka and Afghanistan matches in UAE
- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day one
- The Pakistan T20 squad arrived at Dubai from Lahore today morning
- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
Contract of Selector Mohammad Ilyas Suspended on Breach of Code of Conduct
Lahore June 8, 2011: The Contract of Mr. Mohammad Ilyas (member National Selection Committee) with PCB has been suspended with immediate effect for violating the Clauses 8 and 9 of the same.
Show Cause Notices were issued to Mr. Ilyas on June 3 and June 6, 2011 to which he replied. His reply was not found satisfactory as it was observed that he participated in a Talk show despite being warned.
His case will now be referred to the PCB Disciplinary Committee as per PCB (Conduct of Disciplinary Proceedings) Policy 2007. The Committee will be formed in due course and he will be informed about the date of his appearance before that Committee accordingly.