- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
Immad Ali of Sayid Papers and Bismillah Khan of KESC found guilty of breaching PCB Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel
Lahore April 30, 2012: An incident occurred during Patron’s Trophy Grade II Tournament match played between KESC and Sayid Papers on 21/04/12 at Jinnah Stadium, Gujranwala. The incident was reported by Match Referee on 21/04/12 that 2 players quarrelled namely, Immad Ali (Sayid Papers) and Bismillah Khan (KESC).
Immad Ali (Sayid Papers) and Bismillah Khan (KESC) found guilty and both players have been banned for One Year for breaching PCB's Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel.
Mr. Zakir Khan Director Cricket Operations (Domestic) PCB took notice and issued a charge sheet on 23-04-12 to both players charging them under Article 2.4.2 ( Physical assault of another Player) of the PCB's Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel for a Level 4 Offence and a proposed sanction of one year.
Both players have admitted to have committed the offence but wish to challenge the proposed sanction before a Judicial Commissioner to be appointed by PCB.