- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
Immad Ali of Sayid Papers and Bismillah Khan of KESC found guilty of breaching PCB Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel
Lahore April 30, 2012: An incident occurred during Patron’s Trophy Grade II Tournament match played between KESC and Sayid Papers on 21/04/12 at Jinnah Stadium, Gujranwala. The incident was reported by Match Referee on 21/04/12 that 2 players quarrelled namely, Immad Ali (Sayid Papers) and Bismillah Khan (KESC).
Immad Ali (Sayid Papers) and Bismillah Khan (KESC) found guilty and both players have been banned for One Year for breaching PCB's Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel.
Mr. Zakir Khan Director Cricket Operations (Domestic) PCB took notice and issued a charge sheet on 23-04-12 to both players charging them under Article 2.4.2 ( Physical assault of another Player) of the PCB's Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel for a Level 4 Offence and a proposed sanction of one year.
Both players have admitted to have committed the offence but wish to challenge the proposed sanction before a Judicial Commissioner to be appointed by PCB.