- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
Pakistan Vs England Series Itinerary
Lahore September 8, 2011: PCB announces the Itinerary for the Pakistan Vs England Series in January - February 2012 in the UAE. The Series consists of 3 Test Matches, 4 One Day Internationals and 3 T20 Internationals. The First Test Match will commence from 17th January at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
|3-Jan||England Team arrive|
|7-9 Jan||3-day warm-up|
|11-13 Jan||3-day warm-up|
|17-21 Jan||1st Test @ Dubai|
|25-29 Jan||2nd Test @ Abu Dhabi|
|3-7 Feb||3rd Test @ Dubai|
|10 Feb||1-day warm-up, Abu Dhabi|
|13 Feb||1st ODI @ Abu Dhabi|
|15 Feb||2nd ODI @ Abu Dhabi|
|18 Feb||3rd ODI @ Dubai|
|21 Feb||4th ODI @ Dubai|
|23 Feb||1st T20 @ Dubai|
|25 Feb||2nd T20 @ Dubai|
|27 Feb||3rd T20 @ Abu Dhabi|