- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
- Pakistan Women Teams announced for Australia Tour & 17th Asian Games to be...
Pakistan Women Team and Management announced for the series against West Indies
Lahore August 17, 2011: Pakistan Cricket Board Women Wing has announced the following 14 Member squad and Team Management for the series against West Indies. The National Women Team will play 4 ODIs and 4 T-20s against West Indies Women Team. The tour will start from 24 August till 13 September 2011.
|7||Batool Fatima||W. Keeper|
|12||Mariam Hassan Shah|
|3||Mauhtashim Rasheed||Bowling & Fielding Coach|
|5||Farrukh Zaman Khan||Selector|