- PCB condole the death of BOG member Amjad Latif's brother
- PCB Chairman Shaharyar M. Khan presides over a meeting of the Board's...
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 1-day tournament 2014-15
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 3-day tournament 2014-15
- Squads for Inter Region Under-19 One Day and Three Day tournaments 2014-15
PCB condoles the death of Dr. Mohammad Ali Shah
Lahore 4 February, 2013: Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board Ch. Zaka Ashraf, Chief Operating Officer Subhan Ahmad, Director General Javed Miandad and. Chairperson Women wing Bushra Aitizaz have condoled the death of Sindh Sports Minister, an outstanding sports organizer and an eminent surgeon Dr. Mohammad Ali Shah. Dr Shah, a cancer patient, passed away in Houston (USA) on Monday.
Dr Shah remained the member of BOG of Pakistan Cricket Board and also the president of KCCA besides his other sports related appointments.
"Dr Shah was a great supporter of Pakistan sports, but his passion for cricket surpassed everything else. He served Pakistan and Karachi cricket to the best of his ability throughout. The expression of his love for the game and the desire to serve the country reflected in many endeavours he undertook throughout his career. Everyone at the PCB shares my grief at his untimely parting", said Ch. Zaka Ashraf. "The PCB hierarchy and staff pray to Almighty to bestow the departed soul with eternal peace and grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss", said the PCB spokesman.