- Trials to Select Pakistan U-19 Team for three match ODI series against...
- Media accreditation process opens for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- Pakisan's second string upset Australia in four day
- Pakistan name squad for the first Test against Australia
- "The future of Pakistan women's cricket is really bright" : Sana Mir
PCB has hired the services of Angela Marie Sadiqua, a Clinical Nutritionist and Weight Loss Councilor
Lahore July 27, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board has hired the services of Angela Marie Sadiqua (wife of a Pakistani National), a Clinical Nutritionist and Weight Loss Councilor. She has delivered a lecture to Lahore based National Players and NCA Coaching / Support Staff at National Cricket Academy. She will talk to each player regarding their life style, eating habits and weight loss. She will deliver lectures and monitor U-19 players, U-16 players , academy players and Women Teams as well.