- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
PCB notes with extreme concern that the Dhaka High Court
Lahore April 19, 2012: Pakistan Cricket Board notes with extreme concern that the Dhaka High Court has today issued an injunctive order against the forthcoming Pakistan Tour of Bangladesh Cricket Team.
It is astonishing to note that a matter lacking any legal issue has been dragged in the court by petitioners who appear to have vested interest and want to jeopardize the Pakistan Bangladesh cricketing relations. The matter before the court prima facie does not contain any legal issue and it is extremely disturbing to note for the Pakistan Cricket Board and the Pakistan cricket fans and the world cricketing nations that such an adverse order has been passed to block a bilateral cricket series. PCB has been extremely disappointed due to the creation of this new situation.