- PCB Chairman Shaharyar M. Khan presides over a meeting of the Board's...
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 1-day tournament 2014-15
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 3-day tournament 2014-15
- Squads for Inter Region Under-19 One Day and Three Day tournaments 2014-15
- Mr. Shaharyar M. Khan was unanimously elected as Chairman PCB
PCB spokesman has termed a news as baseless that was published in a vernacular newspaper quoting INP news agency
Lahore November 15, 2012: PCB spokesman has termed a news as baseless that was published in a vernacular newspaper quoting INP news agency, that the PCB has allowed the banned pace bowler Mohammad Amir the use of its training facilities at the National Cricket Academy and that the PCB Chairman has spoken to his counterpart in the BCCI Mr. N. Sirinivasan to extend his support in getting ban on Amir reduced by the ICC so that the pace bowler could be included in the squad for the forthcoming tour of India.
"This is entirely baseless. The PCB is following all ICC instructions, and there is no question of allowing Amir the use of official facility until he serves the ban or it is removed. The PCB Chairman Ch. Zaka Ashraf also has not spoken to his counterpart on this issue", said the PCB spokesman.
Clarifying a separate news item on issuance of visas to cricket lovers who want to go over to India, said the PCB spokesman, the Chairman has been misquoted. He did not say that the visas shall be issued in two weeks time, only that modalities with regards to the visas shall be finalized within two weeks.