- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
- Pakistan Women Teams announced for Australia Tour & 17th Asian Games to be...
Spokesman of PCB has said that after perusing the copy of the writ petition regarding Bangladesh tour of Pakistan
Lahore April 23, 2012:: Spokesman of PCB has said that after perusing the copy of the writ petition regarding Bangladesh tour of Pakistan, pending in Dhaka High Court Division, PCB has today sent an official communique to Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) asking it to submit copy of the court order and copy of the appeal (if any) filed by BCB against the stay order.
After perusal of the writ by officials of PCB assisted by legal advisor, prima facie the writ petition is devoid of merits and has been filed against public interest which will be detrimental to the game of cricket. The PCB Spokesman said that the Bangladesh tour of Pakistan and revival of international cricket in the country has also been supported at various ICC forums.
PCB is hopeful that BCB will leave no stones unturned to get the stay order vacated.