- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
Spokesman of PCB wants to rebut the news attributed to him in section of media today about Bangladesh will play 2 ODIs in Pak
Lahore November 1, 2012: Spokesman of Pakistan Cricket Board wants to rebut the news attributed to him in section of media today about Bangladesh will play 2 ODIs in Pakistan.
It is stated that the spokesman only said “We are in touch with the Bangladesh Cricket Board" on the issue. There were some positive negotiations between the two boards on the sidelines of the International Cricket Council meeting earlier this month. A final decision on the tour would only be taken by the Bangladeshi board. We are wholeheartedly endeavouring to revive international cricket in Pakistan. Rest everything attributed to be quoted by him is incorrect and baseless.