- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day two
- Officials for Pakistan v Sri Lanka and Afghanistan matches in UAE
- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day one
- The Pakistan T20 squad arrived at Dubai from Lahore today morning
- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
The Executive Coordination Committee (ECC) of PCB met today at Gaddafi Stadium
Lahore November 1, 2012: The Executive Coordination Committee (ECC) of Pakistan Cricket Board met today at Gaddafi Stadium. The committee discussed the ICC decision to allow the members countries to play day-night test matches.
The committee welcomed the decision and noted that PCB was the first full member Board to organize the final of its domestic first class tournament in January 2011 using a colored ball, under lights, which was also broadcasted live.
The Committee observed that cricket has changed over the time and this decision would provide the cricket fans with an opportunity to watch the cricket matches played under this format during prime time on television. This will also increase the product value of these matches for the host boards.