- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
Pakistan in England 2001
|Averages in First-class :||Batting||Bowling||Fielding||Averages by :||Team|
|Averages in TEST :||Batting||Bowling||Fielding||Averages by :||Team|
|Averages in List A :||Batting||Bowling||Fielding||Averages by :||Team|
|Averages in ODI :||Batting||Bowling||Fielding||Averages by :||Team|
|Sr. No||Match Date||Teams||Match Name||Grounds||Countries|
|1||31-05-2001||England vs Pakistan||2nd Test||Old Trafford,|
|2||24-05-2001||Leicestershire vs Pakistanis||Leicestershire v Pakistanis||Grace Road, Leicester, Leicester||England|
|3||23-05-2001||Leicestershire vs Pakistanis||Leicestershire v Pakistanis||Grace Road, Leicester, Leicester||England|
|4||17-05-2001||England vs Pakistan||1st Test||Lord's Cricket Ground, St John's Wood, St John's Wood||England|
|5||12-05-2001||Kent vs Pakistanis||Kent v Pakistanis||St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury, Canterbury||England|
|6||08-05-2001||Derbyshire vs Pakistanis||Derbyshire v Pakistanis||County Ground, Derby , Derby||England|
|7||04-05-2001||British Universities vs Pakistanis||British Universities v Pakistanis||Trent Bridge, Nottingham, Nottingham||England|
Total Records: 7