- Appointment of Field, TV and Reserve umpires for Pakistan Vs Australia...
- PCB, LUMS collaborate to advance cricket
- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
PCB strongly refutes the content of the story appearing in a section of media implying
Lahore August 6, 2013: PCB strongly refutes the content of the story appearing in a section of media implying “Zimbabwe rejects PCB proposal to reschedule series”. The story is devoid of facts and has completely misrepresented the situation. It is to be noted that contrary to the claim of the story the schedules of Pakistan tour to Zimbabwe and Champions League Twenty20 do not overlap.
The facts are that the dates for the Pakistan Tour of Zimbabwe had been agreed in May 2013. The Tour is taking place within the same dates agreed by PCB and ZC in May 2013 and PCB made no request to ZC for moving the series dates forward by two weeks. The dates for the Champions League T20 tournament were officially released on July 23, 2013 by which time the Zimbabwe Tour dates were finalized. Subsequently ZC and PCB have found agreement on every matter related to the arrangements for the tour. The PCB and ZC are in total agreement over the itinerary of the tour and to suggest that ZC has rejected PCB’s proposal is a figment of the writer’s imagination.