- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore
LAHORE–July 24, 2014: The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee (MC) presided by Mr. Najam Sethi, Chairman PCB was held at the Gaddafi Stadium on Monday. Mr. Zaheer Abbas, Mr. Naveed Akram Cheema, Mr. Shakil Sheikh, Mr. Subhan Ahmad, Chief Operating Officer, PCB, Mr. Badar Manzoor Khan, Chief Financial Officer, PCB, Mr. Salman Naseer, Secretary, special invitees Mr. Taffazul Rizvi and Mr. Amjad Bhatti attended the meeting.
Apart from attending to some outstanding issues, as it was Mr. Najam Sethi’s farewell meeting, he thanked every member of the Management Committee individually for their contribution, expressing the hope that they would all continue to serve cricket in one way or another.
The Management Committee members each thanked Mr Sethi for his leadership, and hoped that despite the unprovoked turbulence, his period in office shall be remembered for the enormous good that he did to Pakistan Cricket and PCB. They also hoped that his initiatives would be carried forward to Pakistan Cricket and PCB’s optimum and lasting benefit.