- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
- NIB Bank Presents Cool & Cool Cup Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka Cricket Series...
- Final of Faysal Bank T20 Cup for Departments
- Pakistan Team Management announced for the Sri Lankan Series
- Pakistan T20 squad for 3-T20 against Afghanistan and Sri Lanka in UAE
Deepest condolences to Bangladesh Cricket Board and family of BCB CEO Manzur Ahmed on his sad demise
Lahore January 10, 2012: Chairman PCB Ch. Zaka Ashraf, PCB COO Mr. Subhan Ahmed, and Chairperson PCB Women Wing Mrs. Bushra Aitazaz, have extended their deepest condolences to Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) and family of BCB CEO Manzur Ahmed on his sad demise. BCB CEO Manzur Ahmed died of cardiac arrest today in Bangladesh.
In his message to BCB, PCB Chairman Zaka Ashraf expressed, “I am deeply grieved to hear of the sad demise of Mr. Manzur Ahmed, Chief Executive of Bangladesh Cricket Board. Please accept on my behalf and on behalf of all colleagues in Pakistan Cricket Board our heartfelt condolences on the untimely death of Mr. Manzur Ahmed. It is indeed an irreparable loss”.
The entire PCB family expresses deepest sympathies to BCB and the family of Mr. Manzur Ahmed on this sad occasion, May his soul rest in eternal peace.