- The seventh Meeting of the PCB Management Committee held at Gaddafi...
- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
PCB raises Central Contract Fees
Lahore May 14 ,2014: The PCB is pleased to announce revision in the national team Players Central Contracts which will now see players getting a raise of 25% in their Monthly retainers of the previous year, in all categories. This increase will be in addition to a further 25% increase in Test Match Fee and 10% increase in One Day International Match Fee for the players.
The system of bonuses has also been revised to incentivize outstanding individual performance and series wins.
The new Central Contracts and revision in payments will become effective from 1st January 2014. The revisions have been finalized in consultations with senior players of the Pakistan team. The names of the players who will be offered Contracts and their categories will be finalized after the conclusion of the ongoing camp in Lahore.
PCB will be releasing up to 50% of those players’ remunerations who have represented Pakistan in international matches since January 2014.