- PCB condole the death of BOG member Amjad Latif's brother
- PCB Chairman Shaharyar M. Khan presides over a meeting of the Board's...
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 1-day tournament 2014-15
- Schedule of Inter Region Under-19s 3-day tournament 2014-15
- Squads for Inter Region Under-19 One Day and Three Day tournaments 2014-15
BCCI on front foot in DRS opposition
NEW DELHI: The Indian board is against the mandatory use of the Decision Review System (DRS) in all international matches and will oppose its introduction at a crucial meeting in Hong Kong next month, the panel’s secretary N Srinivasan told Reuters on Sunday.
The elite Cricket Committee of the International Cricket Council (ICC) on Wednesday recommended the use of DRS in all forms of international cricket and is hoping the proposal meets approval when the governing body’s Chief Executives’ Committee and the Executive Board meet from June 26-30.
Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) secretary Srinivasan said the richest cricket body in the world would make sure the proposal did not get the green light.