- Domestic Cricket Structure & Domestic Calendar 2014-15
- The Pakistan National Cricket team visited the Army Relief Camp at...
- PCB announces high profile Bid Committees for Media Rights & PSL
- Pakistan Women Team Management announced for Australia Tour & for 17th...
- PCB Women Wing shocked, saddened at Haleema Rafiq suicide
BCCI on front foot in DRS opposition
NEW DELHI: The Indian board is against the mandatory use of the Decision Review System (DRS) in all international matches and will oppose its introduction at a crucial meeting in Hong Kong next month, the panel’s secretary N Srinivasan told Reuters on Sunday.
The elite Cricket Committee of the International Cricket Council (ICC) on Wednesday recommended the use of DRS in all forms of international cricket and is hoping the proposal meets approval when the governing body’s Chief Executives’ Committee and the Executive Board meet from June 26-30.
Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) secretary Srinivasan said the richest cricket body in the world would make sure the proposal did not get the green light.