- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
- Chairman PCB congratulates Pakistan Women's Team on retaining gold medal
- PCB condoles the death of Asher Butt's father
Mr. Najam Sethi has sent a get well soon message to Hanif Mohammad
Lahore August 8, 2013: Caretaker Chairman Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Najam Sethi has sent a ‘get well soon’ message to Hanif Mohammad, Pakistan’s celebrated batting legend who came to be called the "Little Master" for his extraordinary feats in cricket! Hanif is convalescing in England after a successful surgery for liver cancer at London Bridge Hospital.
Mr Sethi in his letter addressed to Hanif Mohammad wrote: “I am delighted to know that you are on the road to recovery and are coping bravely with your ordeal". Mr Sethi said that he was flooded with memories of Hanif tackling Freddie Truman, Brian Statham and Mike Tyson on Pakistan’s maiden visit to England and later in the West Indies against Wes Hall and Charlie Griffith.
“Though the reports I am getting about your recovery and health post-surgery are encouraging, I remain concerned about your well-being and wish you a speedy recovery so that you can return to your fans back home as quickly as possible.”
Mr Sethi assured Hanif of the PCB's readiness to help him if the need arose.