- PM endorses Najam Sethi as Pakistan nominee for next ICC President
- Pakistan 'A' squad for New Zealand three-day game named
- Preview: Pakistan all set for first series win over Australia in 20 years
- Score Summary: Second match Pakistan U-19 v Afghanistan U-19
- PCB condoles the death of Emmad Hameed's father
PCB BoG meets on Saturday
Lahore–August 22, 2013: The 28th meeting of the Pakistan Cricket Board’s (PCB) Board of Governors will be held here in Lahore on Saturday, August 24, 2013 at the National Cricket Academy’s Board Room. The meeting will be presided by Caretaker Chairman PCB Mr. Najam Sethi
The main item on the agenda is approval of the provisional budget for the year 2013-14.
Following are the members of the Board of Governors: Mr. Shakil Ahmed Shaikh, Mr. Muhammad Rafiq Bughio, Mr. Qaisar Khan Jamali, Mr Masood Anwar Hamid, Mr. Muhammad Haroon Rasheed, Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Qasim, Commodore (Retd) Mirza Arshad Hussain, Dr Jawad Sajid Khan, Mr. Imtiaz Ahmed and Mr. Wajahat Ullah Wasti.