- Team Pakistan departs for Dubai tomorrow
- PCB to hold day-long Curators' Workshops at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi
- National Selection Committee announced ten players for three day workshop,...
- Chairman PCB congratulates Pakistan Women's Team on retaining gold medal
- PCB condoles the death of Asher Butt's father
Quaid-e-Azam Trophy 2012-13 final round 2
January 06, 2013
Day Four of Four
Multan Cricket Stadium.
Quetta (First Innings): 210 in 72.5 overs (Ali Asad 38, Qaiser Abbas 39,Jalat Khan 44, Rahat Ali 4-62, Shahbaz Hussain 2-25, Mohammad Ramiz 2-22)
Multan (First Innings): 77-3 in 47.3 overs (Ahmed Rashid 22, Usman Liaqat 32)
No play was possible was due to bad light.
Result: Match Drawn.
Overnight Score: Multan (First Innings): 77-3 in 47.3 overs
Umpires: Ahsan Raza & Majid Hussain
Referee: Mohammad Javed
Scorer: Zulfiqar Ali
LCCA Ground, Lahore.
Bahawalpur (First Innings): 65-1 in 30 overs (Shahan Akram 39, 87 balls, 7 x4s, usman Tariq 268)
Lahore Shalimar (First Innings):
No play was possible due to rain
Result: Match Drawn
Overnight Score: No play was possible due to rain.
Toss: Lahore Shalimar
Umpires: Riazuddin & Saqib Khan
Scorer: Azhar Hussain