- Pakistan Women Team announced for ICC Global T-20 Qualifiers & for...
- PCB codoles the death of Ali Ahmed brother
- PCB announced Players central Contracts for 2013
- First meeting of the Board of Governors under the new Constitution of the...
- PCB Chairman & entire management wished Imran Khan a most speedy recovery
Spokesman of PCB termed a news item as baseless
Lahore November 25, 2012: Spokesman of Pakistan Cricket Board termed a news item as baseless, which was published in a Urdu language daily newspaper that the PCB requested Sindh Government for security arrangements for Faysal Bank T20 tournament and that after refusal on part of Sindh Government to provide additional security for the tournament the PCB decided to shift the tournament to Lahore.
For correction of records, it is stated that no request for provision of security for the tournament was made to or declined by the Sindh Government. They [Sindh Government] has always been more then helpful whenever they were requested for such events. The news published is totally incorrect and baseless. Pakistan Cricket Board rebuts the news story in totality.