- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day two
- Officials for Pakistan v Sri Lanka and Afghanistan matches in UAE
- Regional/Departmental U-19 three day semi finals day one
- The Pakistan T20 squad arrived at Dubai from Lahore today morning
- PCB condoles the death of former Test cricketer Khalid Hasan
The nineteenth meeting of PCB Board of Governors (BOG) was held today
Lahore March 24, 2011: The nineteenth meeting of PCB Board of Governors (BOG) was held today at PCB Headquarters . Chairman PCB Mr. Ijaz Butt chaired the Meeting. The meeting was held in accordance with the PCB Constitution requiring BOG meetings to be held at least once in every quarter. The last meeting of the BOG was held in December 2010. The Following members of the BOG were in attendance.
Mr. Wazir Ali Khoja
Mr. Naveed Akram Cheema
Mir. Haider Ali Talpur
Maj (R ) Syed Naeem Akhter Gillani
Mr. Amir Nawab
Ch. Mohammad Anwar
Mr. Subhan Ahmad (COO)
BOG Members Mr. Javed Miandad and Mr. Tariq Baloch were unable to attend due to their prior commitments while Mr. Intikhab Alam was on official duty as Pakistan Team Manager
Board of Governors discussed and approved the following:
1) Since the last BOG meeting a number of resolutions had been passed by circulation. All of these resolutions were tabled and approved by the BOG.
2) The Code of Conduct for Players and General Body Members was ratified.
3) The BOG granted post facto approval to the Central Contracts for Pakistan national men’s team players.
4) The BOG was informed of the resignation of PCB CFO Mian Raza Ahmed and the appointment of Mr. Asad Siddiqui as Internal Auditor. Mr. Asad Siddiqui will be the Acting CFO till a new appointment is made.
5) The BOG was also given an update on the progress of works on the Garhi Khuda Baksh Cricket Stadium.
BOG members showed satisfaction over the Pakistan Team performance in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thus far and congratulated the Team, Management and PCB on the team reaching the Semi Finals.